Basically all that was salvaged from the original shed was the four sides. No floor roof windows or door. The back panel just needed a quick repair to the bottom and a couple of coats of holly green paint I already had.
Neighbours kids lovely as they are had decorated it in white emulsion which had begun to flake. So that had to come off! I used a nylon wire brush attachment in an electric drill then a wire brush attachment as I'd worn the other two out. Took me two days to remove it all! You know as well as I do it had to come off to give the new paint a chance to adhere and last as long as possible.
All the timbers for the roof I errrrr acquired as I went along. The roof membrane was left over from my dads shed and house re tile. I had to purchase the drip trays. The window her dad had replaced for a customer a few years ago and had been sitting around for a few years almost the right size!