Normally i would have jumped in and worried about it later..
But the way things are at the moment I'm a bit reluctant, I myself am not to worried about the virus i figure I'm going to have it at some point like most people.
Sadly for me is if my parents have it they won't survive it, but that's anther mater, you have to think if the worse comes to the worse the price of the car is 4 months mortgage payments for me.
My mates not going to advertise it he's not not short of a few quid so its not going anywhere anytime soon.
Just a bit curse word timing but eh ow ive waited this long i can wait a while longer.